Security Changes

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Security Changes

Postby orbisa » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:48 pm

Okay, I don't usually play security, but, I played the other side of it (ie, antags) enough to know what I am talking about in this issue.

Namely, Stun batons that don't instantainly stun you and agresive grabs handcuffs, so, what do you guys think?

is it good, bad, regular? I urge you to try it a bit before commenting but, as far as I am concerned, I do not welcome these changes, since I believe the only true advantage security officers had to choose the baton over the ranged weapons (more now that we have flash ammo), was the instant stun.
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Re: Security Changes

Postby Aces » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:02 pm

I think stun batons not instantly stunning is quite bullshit. It made sense for tasers. It's bullshit with stun batons. I plan to revert this if no one else does.

Aggressive grab cuffs makes sense to me.
Aces

Postby orbisa » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:12 pm

Thanks, stun batton not stunning is like plasma not being flamable
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby Aces » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:26 pm

Shhh. It's Phoron now. e_e

Because copyright infringement by Nanotrasen. Not at all because Bay is speshul snowflek.
Aces

Postby Aces » Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:29 pm

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=248 New thread. Post all issues in this new thread which haven't been fixed or mentioned yet.
Aces

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting