Minor suggestions

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Re: Minor suggestions

Postby orbisa » Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:41 am

to be fair, you can implant items in the current code, and one of those could be a pda... You would still need to access it with verbs, but it's possible
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby jemli » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Add in a shrink ray to the list of traitor items that can be ordered once shrink rays are back in. Perfect for kidnappings.
jemli

Postby jemli » Sun Oct 25, 2015 11:33 am

Add in bottles of macrocillin and microcilling to hacked nanomed plus machines
jemli

Postby Molenar » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:23 am

I know the Icons still exist in the code, and as far as I know there is nothing attached to them code wise so, Rainbow slimes? have them a thing somehow?
Molenar

Postby Aces » Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:48 am

Molenar wrote:I know the Icons still exist in the code, and as far as I know there is nothing attached to them code wise so, Rainbow slimes? have them a thing somehow?

I could make them produce bananium, (eventually) a key ingredient in an elusive all-healing medicine called adminacillin or something. I forget. It's in the code but never used. It's like using the admin heal button, but I want to make it available in extremely limited supply as a gimmick item.
Aces

Postby Molenar » Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:00 am

that could be kinda cool, and an incentive for Xenobio to cooperate with medical in chemistry
Molenar

Postby Molenar » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:00 am

just putting here too, I already added it to the maps thread but, can we get some kind of chem bottling thing in the Xeno labs? both for sending extra ingredients to the kitchen, and for having a way to separate the chems from slime cores. As the way it works presently never used to be an issue.
Molenar

Postby FriskyTentacles » Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Can we get micro sized vorable mobs called "Dildos" or "Vibrators" or "Buttplugs" that do nothing but subtle-emote "vibrates." to you while you have them vored?

Also can we have a nanomachine mob that the AI can control, spawnable at AI holopads. Working exactly the same as holograms (wherein if you get too far it stops working) except the mob can be vored. Would give incentive to play AI a bit more.
Made in the shade like lemonaid!
FriskyTentacles

Postby Dhaeleena » Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:38 am

FriskyTentacles wrote:Can we get micro sized vorable mobs called "Dildos" or "Vibrators" or "Buttplugs" that do nothing but subtle-emote "vibrates." to you while you have them vored?

Also can we have a nanomachine mob that the AI can control, spawnable at AI holopads. Working exactly the same as holograms (wherein if you get too far it stops working) except the mob can be vored. Would give incentive to play AI a bit more.

I /think/ the reason we cant have actual sextoys is because we are on the github if i recall.

Your second idea sounds cool.
Dhaeleena

Postby Aces » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:41 pm

Actual sex toys would be a flagrant violation of Github's terms of service. Not happening.
Aces

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting