[Suggestion] Latex Suits

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

[Suggestion] Latex Suits

Postby RomanticalWhale » Thu May 07, 2020 2:52 pm

I've made a sprites of latex suit and shared it with ppl on Discord. They seems to like that, such as a bunch of admins.
Can we add that in-game? Idea is that they will not be shown in loadout and can be obtained only through cargo delivery, so server will not be bloated with dudes in latex suits.

there they are, you can check tem out
Inventory slots:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Dummy:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
RomanticalWhale

Re: [Suggestion] Latex Suits

Postby radiantAurora » Sat May 30, 2020 11:23 am

This might be a bit much for some people to be comfortable with if I'm being honest, though ultimately it's not my decision if they're added.
radiantAurora

Postby nerdass » Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:36 pm

I like this for reasons that should be obvious. This'd be a pretty neat addition to the crates of kinky shit, maybe have some in that little maint hideaway that's already got the maid dress and the fuzzy cuffs stash.
nerdass

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:40 pm

This has been PR'd, please discuss it there! https://github.com/VOREStation/VOREStation/pull/7725
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting