[Feedback] Werewolf Event hosted by Catblaster

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Re: [Feedback] Werewolf Event hosted by Catblaster

Postby Harclave » Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:16 am

I might be a little biased, but I love werewolves and seeing some of the werebeast character models make me wish they could be an occasional thing the player can do on their own.

On the other hand that could fly off the handle real fast and be really code/interface heavy so maybe it shouldn't. Iunno!

Just thought it was amazing and I eagerly await the return of this event! I managed to get in and be prey during the event, which was amazing for me, but now that I know how it is setup I would really like to pred during the event, heh.
Harclave

Re: [Feedback] Werewolf Event hosted by Catblaster

Postby Mech__Warrior » Mon Oct 28, 2019 11:30 am

I hope I don't sound like I'm whining too much, I'm still dealing with being sick and having to lay my grandma's dog to rest.

The hype train was pretty huge, I'll admit I was riding it albeit in the caboose (Didn't exactly expect the moon but wanted to see what would happen) but I don't think anybody could have expected 150 people on the server. Hell, I wasn't expecting that number, I thought it'd probably just be 70. Perhaps to meet such demand, we could have werebeasts be a random weekly event but from the sounds of people here, it sounds like it's just going to be a 'one and done', or we could let those that played the werebeasts just decide for themselves.

I'll also admit that I didn't seek the werebeasts out even though I probably should have, then again I wanted to get snatched up and carried away but again, given the massive amount of people on, that wasn't going to happen.

My main gripe is probably one that just so happened to be random where Harper Turner and I were in the middle of a scene when an gas leak ended up killing her and I tried to get her to safety after she let me out. Still, if anybody knows her discord, let me know. Mech__Warrior#3221
On again/off again coder/mapper.
Mech__Warrior

Previous

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting