First Aid Kit Feedback

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

Which of these should be our new first aid kit sprites?

Thick Basic
9%
Thick Square
No votes
Thick Round
18%
Thin Basic
9%
Thin Square
64%
Thin Round
No votes

Total votes : 11

First Aid Kit Feedback

Postby CameronWoof » Fri Jul 13, 2018 5:49 pm

After a lot of discussion in the development room, we thought it best to bring this to a public poll. With six options, this may look a lot like noise, but hopefully there's one or two stand-out favorites.

Here are all of the choices:

1. Thick Basic
Image Image
2. Thick Square
ImageImage
3. Thick Round
ImageImage
4. Thin Basic
ImageImage
5. Thin Square
ImageImage
6. Thin Round
ImageImage

For whatever it's worth, as the one who made the sprites, Thick Basic and Thin Basic are my personal favorites. I'd be fine with either of them being chosen. For my money, the others are quite a bit behind those two.
CameronWoof

Re: First Aid Kit Feedback

Postby ArgobargSoup » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:55 am

Thin square is... pretty darn good lookin'. If we had ta replace the medkit sprites, I'd pick those.

The only tweaks I'd suggest to that sprite would be a little change to the handles to make them look just a bit more like a handle (maybe the bottom pixel row the same color as the case?) and... well, I'm not sure if the red cross on the black case violates that "Red Cross copyright" stuff or whatever it was.
ArgobargSoup

Postby JoanRisu » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:13 am

That is true, we can't have the red cross on current media.

The question is what color can we use on the combat kit. I'm not sure the green cross will work on off black.
JoanRisu

Postby Heroman3003 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:21 am

Combat medkits from before this versions also had red crosses. It was fine before, why is it a problem to transfer the same thing to newer version?
Heroman3003

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting