[Suggenstion] Egg laying trait

Suggest new things or complain about things that suck/are broken. Work with people to better your idea(s), or help each other figure out how to fix something that isn't working as you thought it should. Getting feedback for your characters can also be done here.

[Suggenstion] Egg laying trait

Postby grey212 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:20 am

Title, would it be possible to make it a trait to lay eggs at all?
grey212

Re: [Suggenstion] Egg laying trait

Postby SinineCady » Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:25 am

Egg laying is already available if you set a belly to Transform/Egg. Granted, you have to have someone in there who's willing to be TF'd into an egg to do it...but totally possible. I've done it multiple times as my primary character.

Note: Monkeys work great if you're just going for the ovi aspect, and not wanting to TF someone. Problem is, if you do this and try to 'hatch' them out of the eggs, they come out brain-dead.
Cheshire asks, "Why do you have a fire extinguisher?"
Security Cyborg-752 states, "Laizare sexually identifies as an ambulance."
Damarik Laizare says, "Beep beep."
Cheshire asks, "Wait, seriously?"
SinineCady

Postby Mr_Signmeup » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:12 pm

Egg laying has been available in the past via implants but that has since been discontinued due to current policies involving bodily fluids and other bodily functions.
Reshskaskakss Seekiseekis: Chief of Security
Mr_Signmeup

Postby Ketrai » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:05 am

Quick, remove chickens because they can lay eggs! Seriously though, I think this should be reconsidered. It's not graphical in any way, it's just like a lizard or a chicken person being able to lay eggs because they can. If people are being weird with this power in public, like dropping their own eggs on an unwilling participant's plate? bwoink em.
Ketrai

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, and Troubleshooting