To everyone, for everyone!

A general area for the general things that generally happen in our server.

To everyone, for everyone!

Postby swat43 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 11:27 am

This, is a simple voting poll, where you players of Virgo, are going to choose yourself the best In-game character you think are the best.
How this works? Well, simple! I will give options of questions, to which all must be answered, but if you think none is coming to mind, please leave a simple "-'"(With out breackets)

What I ask for is, simple IC-name of person they play as mostly.And remember, no self voting. unless you're a huge biggot and egotistic bastard. :3

And now, the voting begins!

Vote for who's the best:
1.Scientist
2.Engineer
3.Security
4.Medical
5.Civilian branch
6.Favorite Syntetic
7.Favorite/best (In your oppinion) Roleplaying character
8.Best Erotic Roleplaying character.

Let the votes commence! Remember! There are no prizes for winners. This is only for people who want to tell their free mind. All votes will be considered in, even if some one has the most votes, it does not mean they will be the only one named! (For example. if there's a person who has 2 botes and other two with one vote, they all three will still appear, from higher to lowest!)
swat43

Re: To everyone, for everyone!

Postby Aces » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:12 pm

Nothing personal, but a thread like this has the potential to cause problems of circlejerkyness and resentment with those who don't even get mentioned or win.

I apologize for being fun police, but I am going to lock this thread, even though it could be fun. :U Sorry.
Aces

Return to General Discussion