Tail vore

A general area for the general things that generally happen in our server.

Tail vore

Postby SASoperative » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:53 pm

I am just sort of curious as to why not many people are into this (At least to my knowledge) or why I just have not really seen a lot of people who really state they like it.
Is it just not to well known? I really do not know but I just think its one of those more unique types of vore that you really don't see much of, And if there are a lot of people who enjoy it than I apologize but I just never really see anyone who likes it when I am on? (Again I could be wrong and a lot of people like this but I just never see them)

ANYWHO what are your thoughts on tail vore everyone? I just really think its a neat concept and I for one really enjoy it.
Maybe one of these days I will care enough to add something here. Until than it stays this way.
SASoperative

Location: Some action packed SS13 server everyone knows about.

Re: Tail vore

Postby warbrand2 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:58 am

Tail vore, and other alt vore types where to be "added" with a custom stomach and vore thing if I remember right... wonder what happened to that plan.

Eh on topic, tail vore is one of thoughs things that is cool to have but when you think about it, it is sort of a snowflake thing something that is generally special just to be special. The way I see it in order to have it there would have to be a speices known for it in lore somewhere, other wise it is just snowflake thing and clutter for people that don't use or "have".

That said there is atleast one race in lore we can "retcon" with it and that is the kitsunes and lizard people(forget name).

sorry if this is likely an unpopular view but to me it seems like a biologicly limited vore type which would require races to have it not just something any crew member can do... that and being tail vored by a human would be strange. That and it seems snowflaky.

Yeah I know just a rnadom "player" that is barrely on as it is I think about things to much. (love tail vore personally its just something that to me is a limited item of vores, as it is sort of in the same catigory as soul vore, belly button vore, foot vore aka the strange ones, while it is the coolest of them it is a out of place thing.... and this is coming from me my ideas are out of place as hell making an HQ on the north poll)
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby Gramzon_the_Dragon » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:25 am

Personally I'm okay with doing tail vore. It's just since my prefs changed and I became alright with AV it has been pushed to the side a little due to me not enjoying snake-like bulges.

@Warbrand it's not much more snowflake-y than having bluespace tech implants, xeno DNA, getting turned into a demi, etc etc. At it's core it's adding a snake-like mouth and throat/stomach to the tail. As far as human doing it, it would be like playing a regular male and just ignoring the UB and BV options on your vore list when predding.

Personally I support it, and if someone looc requested it I would oblige them.
Gramzon_the_Dragon

Postby Vorrarkul » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:01 pm

My demoness, Lora Imanatiel, is quite capable of tail vore. But other than her, none of my characters are really... 'equipped' for the task. I think that in large part due to tail specifications, as well as it being a more niche type of vore, results in the relative absence of it from the station. Hell, I don't even list it in my flavor text because there's so few people into it.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vorrarkul

Postby Scree » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:57 pm

In most cases it just goes to the stomach - even in tailvore art, it's PRETTY RARE for the prey to remain within the tail - on RARE OCCASIONS they might end up in a bug abdomen or something, but the only examples of either case I can think of both come from MGQ.

For now, just use OV and RP it. The red message just says "swallow" which is fairly generic.
Scree

Postby Molenar » Sat Oct 24, 2015 5:20 am

My kitsune Uya does tail almost exclusively,
Molenar

Return to General Discussion