Is the station newly built, or are we all just transfered?

A general area for the general things that generally happen in our server.

Is the station newly built, or are we all just transfered?

Postby Arbon » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:10 pm

Something I only just now realized I should ask, has this new station been there for a period of time with other people having already worked there, or is it brand new, freshly built from the ground up, fairly recently. The idea that sprung to mind was making characters that were on a station otherwise badly understaffed, and all of the Virgo people have just been transferred over to otherwise unsuspecting crew who have only heard the horror stories.
Arbon

Re: Is the station newly built, or are we all just transfere

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sat Sep 26, 2015 11:49 pm

Arbon wrote:Something I only just now realized I should ask, has this new station been there for a period of time with other people having already worked there, or is it brand new, freshly built from the ground up, fairly recently. The idea that sprung to mind was making characters that were on a station otherwise badly understaffed, and all of the Virgo people have just been transferred over to otherwise unsuspecting crew who have only heard the horror stories.

I want to say it was newly built.
On again/off again coder/mapper.
Mech__Warrior

Re: Is the station newly built, or are we all just transfere

Postby Aces » Sun Sep 27, 2015 3:19 pm

It's new. We blew up the old one. This one is the same model, but a later generation. It's the Exodus-class Mark 3. Like how you can have a car from 2013 or a car from 2015. It's not the same car.
Aces

Return to General Discussion