I hope there hasn't been TOO much chaos lately!

A general area for the general things that generally happen in our server.

I hope there hasn't been TOO much chaos lately!

Postby Aces » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:16 pm

I've been trying to keep a balance of mixing things up with a few conflicts and antags without going overboard with station-interrupting robustness.

Are there any objections to the recent string of events? If not, any criticisms to improve them further?
Aces

Re: I hope there hasn't been TOO much chaos lately!

Postby ShadowStallion » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:43 pm

Events are fine just... Feel myself as a hinderance to the process and thus usually leave when they are happening
ShadowStallion

Postby Dhaeleena » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Idon't think there was too much CHAOS, there has been some things and crimes here and there,Todays thing was a bit chaotic yea, then we had the Vox raider thing..that would have been better if like first the super cloaked vox would have not been spotted and bragged on the coms, i feel like its cool if we have antagonists that's cool, but it's also cool when security has the chance to win and can win at the end...i mean let the antagonist have fun and that stuff but make it so it gets caught at the end of the shift or something, so security doesn't feel like they are useless like they did against the cloaked vox. But otherwise giving sec something to do every now and then is cool if its not super chaotic and its something that can be handled. Super stealthy antags that never gets spoted by sec and sec never knows on the entire shift are just perfect, so the 'ninja' or whatever can have fun steal stuff kidnap people and have scenes without causing a massive manhunt.
Dhaeleena

Postby Aces » Fri Sep 25, 2015 6:11 pm

With the new code we can also do meteors without rendering parts of the station permanently unusable because of glitchy atmos permanently venting repaired areas. So engies will have stuff to do as well.

Science usually makes their own trouble. If someone isn't calling for medical attention from Xenobiology, I think science isn't doing their job. :P Also the gateway, which I plan on making new maps for.
Aces

Postby Mech__Warrior » Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:54 pm

Aces wrote:With the new code we can also do meteors without rendering parts of the station permanently unusable because of glitchy atmos permanently venting repaired areas. So engies will have stuff to do as well.

Science usually makes their own trouble. If someone isn't calling for medical attention from Xenobiology, I think science isn't doing their job. :P Also the gateway, which I plan on making new maps for.

Guess I got a reason to get back into mapping, perhaps.
On again/off again coder/mapper.
Mech__Warrior

Return to General Discussion