Criminals of V.O.R.E., unite!

A general area for the general things that generally happen in our server.

Criminals of V.O.R.E., unite!

Postby Aces » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:07 am

I want to start my own pseudo Thieves Guild on the station.

Why? One, Security doesn't have enough to do. Two, it'd add a lot of interesting elements to the station including possible long term storyline. Three, stealing a few things or smuggling a few guns onto the ship isn't even close to what I'd consider to be banworthy griefing and in reality I actually want to see some more of it. Since I can't communicate this clearly enough ICly, I'm asking OOCly who is interested in joining in? Four, engineering also has nothing to do, and this could give them some under-the-table work.

To avoid metagaming, if you want to be one of these crooks in this pseudo-faction, you should shoot me a PM.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=204 Also you should read this for IC info. Customers and crooks alike.

All other discussion should take place here. I want to see more corrupt behavior--especially by predators--to spice things up.
Aces

Re: Criminals of V.O.R.E., unite!

Postby jemli » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:46 am

I'd be interested in joining in, likely with the character Jemli seeing as she's already entrenched in the crime world. Plus, it would likely also help to draw me back onto the station by giving me something to do.
jemli

Postby Aces » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:20 pm

I forgot to mention we also need miners.
Aces

Postby AngelusDominusRadiant » Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:58 pm

I was thinking about participating somehow, but seeing how yesterday Smirky got sentenced to the labour camp for a vore-related crime and all admins agreed it was just, even if the rules specifically state about this, I'd rather not.

And I have previous similar experiences that only strenghten my impression about how security reacts, so yeah I'd rather follow the law.

Sowwy Jer.
AngelusDominusRadiant

Postby Scree » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:10 pm

Folks can OOCly agree to a timeskip, but there's often a bunch of NON-vore things that people wind up doing at the same time.

Criminals are supposed to be sneaky. Like, not blab about eating unwilling people over the public comms.
Scree

Postby orbisa » Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:11 pm

Getting out of this for the same reasons Angel displayed.

The problem here is that some people get scot free and others don't, by the same people in charge.
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby Mech__Warrior » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:09 am

As much as I'd like to see a 'Thieves Guild' on our server, we all know how quickly other players will get pissed off and through an OOC temper tantrum if they have to clean up the mess every day.

Aces wrote:I forgot to mention we also need miners.

I would if I wasn't so busy and tired at the end of the day.
On again/off again coder/mapper.
Mech__Warrior

Postby warbrand2 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:24 am

Hmm, well I think my chracter could be a good criminal no one ever suspects him/her of anything other then being an annoyance, so yeah when even sec ignores you, you can get a way with a lot.

That and being a shady xenobiologist who sneaks slimes off station for profit that would be fun.

Thing is I am rarely on station do to RL problems.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby Aces » Sat Sep 19, 2015 7:27 pm

Mech__Warrior wrote:As much as I'd like to see a 'Thieves Guild' on our server, we all know how quickly other players will get pissed off and through an OOC temper tantrum if they have to clean up the mess every day.

Fuck 'em.

I have the strong opinion that if people can't handle a little conflict in their RP, they're more damaging to the community in the long term than any individual troll could ever be. Conflict is what makes a story interesting. Lack of conflict makes the server stagnant and boring as shit.

If they wanna leave, they can leave. It's not like I'm having constant antag combat shooty events. I just want to have a little workplace corruption to keep Security's job interesting in catching bad guys beside vore.

If I sound mean, I apologize, but coddling annoys me.
Aces

Postby warbrand2 » Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:04 pm

Ok with that, my character is now going to start actually stealing shit.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Next

Return to General Discussion