Taking a break, and an apology.

A general area for the general things that generally happen in our server.

Taking a break, and an apology.

Postby Kayleen » Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:28 am

Recently, I've been getting highly stressed out, between having to work a full course load and a part-time job. I don't handle stress as well as I'd like, and I'm under an incredible amount of it right now.

The problem comes in that this has been affecting my attitude. I've been short tempered, irritable, prone to lashing out at people... there are a lot of words for it it.

Put simply, I do not believe I am currently capable of functioning as an administrator on this server. I will be temporarily stepping down from my position, and will most likely remain this way until the end of the current semester at least.

I'd like to apologise to anyone who I've hurt with my attitude of late, and for not realizing my problems and taking action sooner. And for pressing the meteors button so gorram much.
Kayleen

Re: Taking a break, and an apology.

Postby orbisa » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:10 am

I seen many people in different comunities that got the same affliction than you did, but this is one of the rare cases where the person took a mature enough approach to it and choosed to step down.

That speaks very well from you, and demostrates your love for this game and community, I hope things work out in the end, and look foward to see you in game more often.

All said and done, I will add an Icarus safety lock to my features todo list, so you have to actually press two buttons before meteors come :P
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby Kayleen » Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:52 pm

Can always just spam wallrot and brand intelligence.
Kayleen

Postby orbisa » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:25 pm

Brand intelligence would either kill all the station or not happen, since we do not have the speakers turned on default
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Return to General Discussion