Where the heck is everybody?

A general area for the general things that generally happen in our server.

Where the heck is everybody?

Postby Aces » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:18 pm

Any reason we've had so few players lately? School? Vacations? Something we're doing wrong? Bored? Waiting for the new code to launch?

Gimmie some feedback, guys!

EDIT: You guys are weird. You're gone all week then suddenly all show up on Sunday evening despite work and college for most of you boobs.
Aces

Re: Where the heck is everybody?

Postby Kayleen » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:27 pm

School just started. :P

Pretty simple, I'm afraid.
Kayleen

Postby GuiltyBeans » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:27 pm

8U WORK. I work as a sales rep for school/office/tech stuff and back to school is happening. That and taking a break to build the whole RP bar back up.
GuiltyBeans

Postby Kligor » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:28 pm

My main reason is semi-personal but its not the server's fault its more or less jsut me being stupid and wanting to get on but not cause the reason. I also rarely did anything anymore aside from be annoyed at some peoples' lack of professionalism and whatnot.
Kligor

Postby Arbon » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:28 pm

I've mostly been busy writing and with real-world distractions, not exactly taking a break but I haven't had time to log on-station for a while. Plan to change this as soon as an opportunity presents itself, but annoyingly I'm more productive when not sucked into a game. If you meant in regards to the new station chat, I log in on occasion but can't really stay there all day like I do with skype, and its always a pain to try and read everyone's silly rainbow text.
Arbon

Postby FoxSequence » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:40 pm

I'm afraid it's a combination of school and feeling burnt out! I used to be on nearly every day during the summer, but now I rarely feel up to it to hop on. Been distracting myself with games, modding and drawing during the time I would usually set aside for some server antics. That's not even counting college life, which is already taking up enough time as it is!

http://i.imgur.com/UlD0l.gif
FoxSequence

Postby Alicia Jewel » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:45 pm

I've been busy with other RP endeavors lately, but I'd like to get back onto the server again soon.
Alicia Jewel

Postby Atlantean » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:19 am

Waiting for the New Code to launch.
Atlantean

Postby orbisa » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:17 am

New code, and diablo 3, but new code mostly, pull faster!
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby Aces » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:25 pm

Weeehhh. I need to compile and test it... By that I mean someone else does. Totally. Yup. I've worked hard enough on the old code damn it!

Also Leshana informs me they got MySQL working for the new server which means jobs will properly work. So will chatroom announcements.
Aces

Next

Return to General Discussion