[ON] Technophillia

Whether you're looking for RP on station or off station, relevant to SS13 or not, this should help you find it.
Forum rules
Only one topic per person.

Also please specify in the topic if you're looking for RP with tags to denote the RP you're looking for.
[ON] in the topic means "On Station", which means you're sharing an RP idea for on-station and in-game RP.
[OFF] means "Off Station", meaning you're still in the same universe as the station but are planning to RP somewhere else like Skype or the Chatroom.
[UN] for "Unrelated" roleplaying that doesn't fit into the SS13 universe so use this for everything else.

If you need a thread cleaned up or removed, ask an admin.

[ON] Technophillia

Postby Jboy2000000 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:17 pm

Pretty much what it says on the tin. Ive made a technophile character, buuut, it doesn't look like theres a lot of people on the station who apply. Ive only seen three machine characters, and no people with prosthetics. So, basically, dirty gene mod human seeking IPC/Machine/Borg/Person with Prosthetics.
Jboy2000000

Re: [ON] Technophillia

Postby Vorrarkul » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:57 pm

I have a few characters that fit those criterion.

April Osterweiss is my human roboticist, she has a prosthetic leg and arm.
NYSSA is my borg, and comes fully 'equipped'.

I've made a few other characters, such as a nanite slimegirl, but I haven't recreated her on the station as of yet. We do exist, and don't be afraid to ask them for scenes when you see them.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vorrarkul

Return to (OOC) Looking for RP