Where all the nonconsentual at?

Whether you're looking for RP on station or off station, relevant to SS13 or not, this should help you find it.
Forum rules
Only one topic per person.

Also please specify in the topic if you're looking for RP with tags to denote the RP you're looking for.
[ON] in the topic means "On Station", which means you're sharing an RP idea for on-station and in-game RP.
[OFF] means "Off Station", meaning you're still in the same universe as the station but are planning to RP somewhere else like Skype or the Chatroom.
[UN] for "Unrelated" roleplaying that doesn't fit into the SS13 universe so use this for everything else.

If you need a thread cleaned up or removed, ask an admin.

Where all the nonconsentual at?

Postby Ctrz » Sat Feb 13, 2016 3:20 pm

For some reason its become hard to find nonconsensual scenes, so yeh...Do 'em! I'm always open, Amy Beni is the char I use to have this stuff happen to.
Open to..Pretty much anything, amputation, cooking, etc etc etc, just no watersports or scat, and hardvore is a bit iffy, never tried it before but I want to... If you wish to do this with me, be warned I might bail out halfway through from getting uncomfortable
Ctrz

Re: Where all the nonconsentual at?

Postby Jboy2000000 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:46 pm

What do you mean by "Non-con?" Do you mean rape, or just like the kind of stuff where you get cut apart/cooked/whatever?
Jboy2000000

Postby Dhaeleena » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:10 pm

Well im here! im super non-con, always have been but you alredy know that ;)
Dhaeleena

Postby Vorrarkul » Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:40 pm

Letterboynumberman, 'non-con' refers to Non-Consensual, as in consent is not given by one of the partners. So yes, it would include rape, but the key is not what's being done, rather in level of willingness involved.

I rarely have trouble finding noncon scenes, though I think I might just know where to look. One of the big things is to communicate OOCly; LOOC if you're not in somewhere with a lot of people (which can confuse people as to whom you're addressing), and use PDAs if they're somewhere public and you don't want to LOOC. If you're expecting spontaneous scenes where you're chased by the pred without this OOC communication beforehand, you have to accept that sometimes they won't bother/notice.

Bailing is totally understandable if the scene is getting too uncomfortable, but I would recommend trying to salvage the scene first so as not to just leave your partner hanging. Tell them to, for example, tone down the describing every cut and drop of blood in a hard vore scene.

(The following is not aimed specifically at the OP) And for the love of god, stop crying for help if you're OOCly consenting, people! It just drives the noncon preds further into hiding because they can't get good scenes without security knocking down the walls.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vorrarkul

Postby Ctrz » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:05 pm

I take explicit care to avoid calling out unless the other partner is fine with it/wants it/etcetc.
And my issue is I don't know where to look, who to contact about doing it, etc etc etc.
Ctrz

Postby rikaru19 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:20 am

I'd think that sort of stuff is usually stated in peoples' prefs in flavor text, Ctrz, although to be honest my character's usually a non-con, 'specially when it comes to vorish stuff.

Juuuust keep in mind she's also a predator and attempting to rape couuuuld lead to her turning it around and counter-nom. Hehe.
rikaru19

Return to (OOC) Looking for RP