[ON] List of scenes I've been unable to do (often, atleast)

Whether you're looking for RP on station or off station, relevant to SS13 or not, this should help you find it.
Forum rules
Only one topic per person.

Also please specify in the topic if you're looking for RP with tags to denote the RP you're looking for.
[ON] in the topic means "On Station", which means you're sharing an RP idea for on-station and in-game RP.
[OFF] means "Off Station", meaning you're still in the same universe as the station but are planning to RP somewhere else like Skype or the Chatroom.
[UN] for "Unrelated" roleplaying that doesn't fit into the SS13 universe so use this for everything else.

If you need a thread cleaned up or removed, ask an admin.

[ON] List of scenes I've been unable to do (often, atleast)

Postby Ctrz » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:01 am

Saying this now, I'm putting this here 100% UNCERTAIN of whether or not they wish for only SPECIFIC scenes or if I can compile. Also very shortly written, as to keep people who might be interested from picking up too many details

Cock TF scene, involving Bella Leichter (herm) and a character of any gender, started via Bella seducing and/or kidnapping. Pattern of the TF is up for debate.

Cum inflation/Balls inflation scene, involving Bella Leichter (herm OR female) where Bella seduces or is seduced by another individual, balls inflation via syndrome, chemicals, ANYTHING, and subsequent cum inflation from the scene.

Inflation/Balls inflation scene, involving slime girl Ruby, abducting a herm or male character, and stuffing them with her own slime, through oral or anal, and through cock.

WARNING: DRIDER SCENE
Liquefaction scene, Drider kidnaps or seduces an individual, anyone who consents OOCly (LOOCly or via flavor text), cocoons, bites, liquefies. This can be done in a hard vore-ish way, or a soft vore-ish way, I prefer soft vore-ish, but fine with either

WARNING: HARDVORE SCENE
Hardvore scene, where any macro hard vores Bella Leicther (normal sized demi-wolf). This is not guaranteed, its an..."Experiment"(?), I've been wanting to try this after seeing a certain person do this in a fashion where I said "Huh, I kinda like that"
Ctrz

Re: [ON] List of scenes I've been unable to do (often, atlea

Postby Qwaar » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:25 am

I think I may hop on as assistant Momiji tomorrow, to take up that first role :P
Qwaar

Re: [ON] List of scenes I've been unable to do (often, atlea

Postby joey4298 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:59 am

I coould give that macro HV scene!
mofu
joey4298

Return to (OOC) Looking for RP