[ON]Stuff i dont get often

Whether you're looking for RP on station or off station, relevant to SS13 or not, this should help you find it.
Forum rules
Only one topic per person.

Also please specify in the topic if you're looking for RP with tags to denote the RP you're looking for.
[ON] in the topic means "On Station", which means you're sharing an RP idea for on-station and in-game RP.
[OFF] means "Off Station", meaning you're still in the same universe as the station but are planning to RP somewhere else like Skype or the Chatroom.
[UN] for "Unrelated" roleplaying that doesn't fit into the SS13 universe so use this for everything else.

If you need a thread cleaned up or removed, ask an admin.

[ON]Stuff i dont get often

Postby Dhaeleena » Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:14 pm

Hey there, well i have a lot of kinks, like a lot..im ok with everything really, all kinds of vore are fine, i like scent play and food play and a lot of stuff...only thing i dont like is digestion. But one of my main Kinks is Paw/Foot play, i just love it, i love being a micro and doing this and i love when dommy preds does this, i love doing unwilling too, of any kind and i dont find it often..nor unwilling vore or paw stuff and all of this as a PREY.
Well anyways mostly what im looking for this days is Paw/Foot play as a micro, i also LOVE doing AV and i will just love doing anything as an unwilling micro. I also like scent play and stuff related to that.

EDIT: i also love unaware stuff
Dhaeleena

Re: [ON]Stuff i dont get often

Postby rikaru19 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:26 am

Totes could help with that. Huzzah for having a morally-sound playful predator with a very much pristine record of not digesting anyone!

...well, besides sergalings. But they don't really count, do they?
rikaru19

Return to (OOC) Looking for RP