[ON] Kinky Stuff

Whether you're looking for RP on station or off station, relevant to SS13 or not, this should help you find it.
Forum rules
Only one topic per person.

Also please specify in the topic if you're looking for RP with tags to denote the RP you're looking for.
[ON] in the topic means "On Station", which means you're sharing an RP idea for on-station and in-game RP.
[OFF] means "Off Station", meaning you're still in the same universe as the station but are planning to RP somewhere else like Skype or the Chatroom.
[UN] for "Unrelated" roleplaying that doesn't fit into the SS13 universe so use this for everything else.

If you need a thread cleaned up or removed, ask an admin.

[ON] Kinky Stuff

Postby harlem » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:30 am

I'm Harlem... Better known as Sapphina Rose, Cole Measley, Angela Rose, Fen Garlend, etc etc etc yadda yadda yadda (I have tons of alts)

Basically, I just like RP, station or not. But I'll keep this list down to "on-station" stuffs

-Sapphina Rose (naga) to get pregnant with a huge belly and taken care of by partner (unbirth pregnancy or natural pregnancy, idc). She is a psych who cares for others, so her character is practically suited for pregnancy and fun stuffs with unbirth, breastfeeding, inflation, etc.

!!!-Cole Measley (wolf-demi) is my main go to guy for the station, and surprisingly, I don't get much attention with him. His main trait is what I call "Arousal inflation," where if he is teased/aroused by a female, his package swells with cum. Now this can lead to tons of scenes:
o Tease and leave, force him to go jack off his overweighted load
o Seduce and persuade, getting all that cum to yourself (size depends on preference)
o Tease and plug, forcing him to hold his load in by either putting something to block it or **using your own body**
Seriously, I LOVE cum inflation/cock vore/pregnancy/teasing in general (As long as the arousal is sated in the end). If you see this guy on, please contact him. He's a fun guy, very happy and cheery and silly. Anxious about his ball swell, however.
And for those who are interested, there is a way to make him go feral and obey you like a servant/slave if you slip him a certain drink. (Gonna have to personally contact me on that one~ <3)

-Zena Falon
(WIP)
I love love more that love loves love, cause love is a loving thing to love a lot! <3 <3 <3
harlem

Re: [ON] Kinky Stuff

Postby Ctrz » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:23 pm

Gotta admit, I'm interested in all the above, would love to be part of any scenes listed.
Ctrz

Return to (OOC) Looking for RP