[ON] Looking to get unwillingly tempvored with risk of perma

Whether you're looking for RP on station or off station, relevant to SS13 or not, this should help you find it.
Forum rules
Only one topic per person.

Also please specify in the topic if you're looking for RP with tags to denote the RP you're looking for.
[ON] in the topic means "On Station", which means you're sharing an RP idea for on-station and in-game RP.
[OFF] means "Off Station", meaning you're still in the same universe as the station but are planning to RP somewhere else like Skype or the Chatroom.
[UN] for "Unrelated" roleplaying that doesn't fit into the SS13 universe so use this for everything else.

If you need a thread cleaned up or removed, ask an admin.

[ON] Looking to get unwillingly tempvored with risk of perma

Postby Araaramra_Hadii » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:13 pm

I would really love some unwilling vore or snuff scenes where just before or after finishing me off you spin this wheel to decide if and when my character comes back. You can grab me for this any time you see me, but I'd prefer it if you let me know ooc before getting too far into the scene so I can enjoy the anticipation. If this isn't your thing I still come back after the shift end if you don't spin, and you can ask me to get a backup implant if you want.
link to wheel(click the [+] below to expand):
[+]
https://wheeldecide.com/index.php?c1=Tempvore+1+day&c2=Tempvore+2+days+-+Don%27t+forget+to+lick+your+fingers&c3=Tempvore+1+day&c4=Tempvore+3+days&c5=Tempvore+2+days+&c6=Tempvore+1+day&c7=Tempvore+4+days+-+This+prey+is+one+rare+meal&c8=Tempvore+5+days+-+Prey+is+going+to+to+be+gurgled+for+quite+a+while&c9=Tempvore+1+week+-+Hope+your+belly+can+handle+the+new+layer&c10=Roll+Again%2C+double+result.++Keep+doubling+if+you+get+this+multiple+times.&c11=Lucky+roll+%7E+It%27s+permavore+%E2%9D%A4%EF%B8%8F%E2%98%A0%EF%B8%8F&col=gbblackp&cols=007f00,0000ff,007f00,0000ff,007f00,0000ff,007f00,0000ff,007f00,7f7f00,000000&t=Wheel+of+Vore+custom&time=15

If you want to arrange a time in advance so we don't miss each other, get an up to date list of my characters, and/or ask me to join as a specific character, you can contact me on discord: healdirt#7076 , or you can send me a forum pm, although I check those less than discord.
Here's a copy of my ooc notes, I have these the same across all my characters(click the [+] below to expand):
[+]
Switch, Pan. "Araaramra Hadii &c." in the discord server.
@@@
No ic or ooc consent or warning required for anything on the first three of these lists. I love surprises. Grab and gulp, afk/ssd stuff always welcome and appreciated.
@@@
Best of the best: risk of perma (As prey, following the details in my forum post : viewtopic.php?f=18&t=1587 , if you want to vary things from that we can discuss it first ), teasing/threatening perma, disposal (as cum, bones, piss, burps, even scat if mild/not focused on the smell or taste of it), snuff, degradation/insults, corpse eating, gore(including robot gore), surgery without anesthetic, being thrown in the trash, asphyxiation, fireplay, pepper spray, item digestion/theft, rape, crushing, aural penetration, parasites, life/nutrition drain, fatal bloodsucking, soul vore, tail vore (with demon style spade-tails), hard vore, cooking vore, piss/watersports, bladder vore
@@@
Hell yes: Digestion, fearplay, rough sex, bondage, bdsm, feet/hooves/talons/shoes/paws, forced size change, micro/macro, impregnation, non-fatal bloodsucking, clothing vore, inanimate tf/petrification (without preserving consciousness), CV, AV, OV, tail vore (with other tails) UB, breast/nipple vore, permavore (as pred)
@@@
Still definitely fun: Healbellies (until healed) (willing or unwilling), Other non-fatal vore (hold/absorb/tf/etc) (as unwilling prey), willing size change, body snatching, mind control/compliance disks
@@@
Maybe sometimes(ask first): other non-fatal vore (as pred or willing prey), soulcatchers, getting backup implanted
@@@
Please no: non-vore-related scat, focus on smell/taste in scat, fartplay
@@@
Won't call for help unless you make it clear you want me to, preferably via looc.
@@@
I almost never get resleeved, especially when I'm killed by another player. Don't bother taking my stuff to medical or asking them to resleeve me unless I ask you to. (I still come back after the shift unless you opt into the risk of perma thing and get lucky)
Araaramra_Hadii

Re: [ON] Looking to get unwillingly tempvored with risk of p

Postby lunarfrost » Wed May 24, 2023 3:05 pm

is this still open?
lunarfrost

Re: [ON] Looking to get unwillingly tempvored with risk of p

Postby Araaramra_Hadii » Sat May 27, 2023 5:55 am

lunarfrost wrote:is this still open?

Yeah, though I haven't played much lately
Araaramra_Hadii

Return to (OOC) Looking for RP