Fluffy's Topic

A catalog of employee profiles, posted by the Human Affairs Department on behalf of employees under each agent's supervision.
Forum rules
Post topics in this forum as if you're a member of the Human Affairs Department. Use this forum to introduce your new characters and write up their backstories. You can use this place for keeping track of profiles if you don't want to use the chatroom, or if you have a lot of characters and don't want to make a bunch of chat profiles you'll never use.

Fluffy's Topic

Postby hawkerthegreat » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:08 pm

Its me!
----> I'm sure a lot of you know me off skype by now and how much I enjoyed RPing over it in the past, but for those of you that don't, you should know that I love to be called 'FluffyDwaggy'. I am the most ultimate cookie lover on this forum and I expect it to be that way for the rest of my stay, even after I leave and come back thirty times in a row. I've been actually working on creation of websites for the past while and I've expanded to a few new code bases and I love to sprite stuff!... Just never get around to creating anything or coming up with suggestions.

----> If any of you have seen me on the server, ya'll know my characters. I've got Kylie the Tajara, Sylvia the Dragonbred, Felix the AI, Rosetail the wuffy sergal, and Umbrarum the rabid and depressed Dragonbred who follows around Sylvia and bonks people with his katanah. (Seriously...) I'm not going to give you a loooong description for each, but I'll wish you luck in finding one of them... I'd like to strait up tell people here that I am NOT HERE FOR THE VORE. Yep, I said it, I prefer the drama of RP rather then the vore. I know some people hate drama and the avoidance I come with, but I enjoy living problems here, so I don't have to worry about them in my other life. Blah Blah Blah, thats really not too important though, I feel that I'm an experienced RPer who can provide whatever you want regardless.

----> Another thing I'd like to go over before I leave you all today is that I'm planning on helping the devteam/spriteteam/mapteam... Blah blah, You know how it is. I'll get to the point, If you need something from me, just ask... I'd love to add stuff. I'm currently looking to code some stuff for myself in, like a rubix cube, the farwa plush (if its not already in this version) and a spiffo-plush sprite. Think of it as practice more than anything, I'm really not interested in those but I'd like to get a better understanding of the code in items right now.

----> If you have any requests, just tell me. Simple stuff please, though... I'm not a copy of Ultimated who can make anything happen, I'm just a rookie! If that's all you're looking for, then good for you. This is where my introduction ends aaanndd.... Yep. Its over. As tradition, take a oatmeal cream pie. x3
This image will link you to my LFRP post on-click -

hawkerthegreat

Return to (IC/OOC) Crewmember Introductions