Starbound

Games exist beside V.O.R.E. Station? Le-GASP. You can also talk about other SS13 servers here.

Starbound

Postby Molenar » Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:20 pm

I think we have a few here that play it right? was thinkig it could be cool to chat on it a little and maybe share some creations here too. I'm always one of the ones that uses games like this to build weird shit and massive things.
[+]

This is one wing of an underwater base I've been working on.
Molenar

Re: Starbound

Postby orbisa » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:01 pm

I been playing a bit when time allowed since they got the new stable last tuesday, it's fun, giving me reasons to build houses and getting tenants near the teleport for each new kind of planet I visit, been having fun that way
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby Molenar » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:06 pm

I've been working on a massive central base in the depths of an ocean world, once that's finished, i have a nice big storage place for my everything while I explore
Molenar

Postby Molenar » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:27 am

Update
Molenar

Postby Atlantean » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:13 am

That base is awesome. then again I'm a sucker for underwater stuff.
Atlantean

Postby Molenar » Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:21 am

was days worth of playing, probably like 20+ hours in just the construction
Molenar

Postby JoanRisu » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:16 am

I'm currently building a town on my home planet. Next time I open up starbound I'll take some screenies.
The town is built next to a cliff with a cavern. I dug into the walls and started build two story houses then built outward in all directions till I hit this little bunny garden. Now I'm building upwards with a network of platforms and stairs connecting different buildings that has windows~
JoanRisu

Postby Molenar » Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:10 pm

sounds cool, really the number of buildables is infinite, I just had the thought that, underwater, would be an interesting change. Once I discovered the drain items anyway. the cliff town thing sounds like it would be awesome, I look forward to seeing it.

On another note, currently trying to make some kind of like rollercoaster type thing with skyrails. not far yet but might be an interesting result, we'll see.
Molenar

Postby Miria Masters » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:32 am

I'm a bit late to the party on the Starbound topic, but did you guys know that there is actually a pretty cool vore mod for Starbound? It's actually getting really interesting in the recent updates as well.

https://github.com/Sheights/StarboundSi ... d/releases

Has a RP tool for player vore interactions which have a few options, and then there are dozens of tenants you can get in either prey or pred capacity that do different things. Also vore themed furniture items. =w=
It also has costumes themed after some of the more interesting tenants, allowing you to play as things like nagas and such. They are also working on a method to make the player bellies bulge, and wiggle currently.
Miria Masters

Postby Lobo-Branco » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:13 am

I do play Starbound from time to time when I have nothing better to do. Still haven't finished the game.

As for digging up an old topic...

[+]
Daniel Barrett

Lobo-Branco

Return to Other Games