Dreadnought

Games exist beside V.O.R.E. Station? Le-GASP. You can also talk about other SS13 servers here.

Dreadnought

Postby fleetgothic » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:57 am

Anyone interested in starting a Nanotrasen Corporate Fleet on the F2P game called Dreadnought? I think it'd be a hilarious inside joke in this game. Name your ships SS 13 related things, such as the ISS "Harmbaton", the "Griffon's Revenge", etc. I think it'd also be a good medium to strengthen community ties here~
fleetgothic

Re: Dreadnought

Postby jemli » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:36 pm

I've started to play it. Usually flying a Tesh Tech corvette. Captain's name is Sriracha.
jemli

Postby Aces » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:55 pm

Any info about this game?
Aces

Postby jemli » Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:07 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvbgqrPrjkQ

The set up is like world of tanks, except there's respawning, which is the big reason why I like it. 5 classes of ship, corvettes, destroyers, artillery cruisers, tactical cruisers, and dreadnoughts, each with strengths and weaknesses. Each ship has 4 different modules that they can activate, ranging from offensive to defensive to movement to support. Plus, you have to direct your energy output to engines, weapons, or shields, energy drains when those are active, regains when not in use.

And in the single life elimination gamemode, you can still respawn if you die, you just respawn in a fighter plane, which I find hilarious.

https://www.greybox.com/dreadnought/en/
jemli

Postby Lobo-Branco » Sat Oct 27, 2018 10:32 pm

Old topic, but if people are still playing this, I'd be willing to join.
Daniel Barrett

Lobo-Branco

Return to Other Games