Kinda desperate for some help, however i can get it.

Post stupid threads, fight about politics, discuss philosophy, laugh at dank memes, complain about Net Neutrality being violated (again), just talk about whatever silly or serious nonsense you want.
Forum rules
Some of this forum is silly, some is serious. Don't be that guy who comes in and derails a calm political discussion with a bunch of stupid memes, and don't be that guy who tries to make a serious discussion where one doesn't exist. Also, if you post something deemed inflammatory and offensive, we're going to remove it.

Kinda desperate for some help, however i can get it.

Postby Molenar » Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:58 am

I need help, rent is over due and pay will not be enough to cover this and next by the time next comes around, anything that can be spared would be a great help. https://www.gofundme.com/Molenar

I’m sorry that I’m going to the length of asking my friends here, donations, advice, whatever can be managed. I’m desperate, last month we had a malfunction in both the AC and the refrigerator that left the power bill more than double the normal cost. These both have been fixed by the landlord but the power bill was my responsibility. After paying it off, I need help, my full time job isn’t paying enough to make up the difference of last months bills and still be able to eat.

I can't promise fast work on everything, but I am offering custom sprite commissions for station. If there is something you might like, let me know, I don't mind working for extra income if need be.

I hate myself for coming up here and asking like this, but I’ve seen bigger miracles brought out by this site, If something can be spared, please, even a little bit from enough people will add up quick, it doesn't even need to reach the maximum amount of the fundraiser, that's just the most I would need to fix all this. I’m very sorry to ask this here, and if admins feel it shouldn't be here, they can remove it.
Molenar

Re: Kinda desperate for some help, however i can get it.

Postby joey4298 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 1:33 am

<3~ What I could spare.
mofu
joey4298

Return to Off Topic