Just a heads up

Post stupid threads, fight about politics, discuss philosophy, laugh at dank memes, complain about Net Neutrality being violated (again), just talk about whatever silly or serious nonsense you want.
Forum rules
Some of this forum is silly, some is serious. Don't be that guy who comes in and derails a calm political discussion with a bunch of stupid memes, and don't be that guy who tries to make a serious discussion where one doesn't exist. Also, if you post something deemed inflammatory and offensive, we're going to remove it.

Just a heads up

Postby tonyvld » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:20 am

Alright everyone, as you may or may not know, I'm going to be losing my place to stay, as of right now I have nowhere to go and no job (Not from lack of trying mind you), and with my roommates saying money is tight, they said for me to move out on Friday (which is Today for me) and that means I wont be on station for a good bit unless I find somewhere to stay, and yes I have tried family and friends, nothing has come up. I know I've been an ass to some of you and for that I'm sorry, I hope to see you all again sometime, wish me luck cause I'm going to need it. And for those of you wondering as to why I can't rely on family for help, well that's a bit of a long one, I'll put it this way, after high school I went into the Air Force, and was forced to be sent home due to military cut backs, after that my grandparents who I was giving my paycheck to every month told me to get out and sent me to Florida, As for my Mother and Father, I never knew my dad, and my Mom lost custody of me due to child neglect and child abuse, She wasn't the one hitting me mind you, but she was letting her boyfriend kick the crap outta me on a daily basis. She died when I was 12 in a car accident. So yeah, I know you didn't ask for a life story, but I'm just letting you know why I will be disappearing off station for a bit and why I can't move in with family. Anyways I'll close with that, I hope to see you all again sometime.
tonyvld

Re: Just a heads up

Postby orbisa » Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:57 am

Things will get better Tony, even this will pass. Don't lose your Hope. And keep striving, we will Pray for you. See you later Tony.
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby tonyvld » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:33 pm

Ok update time everyone, I've got some good news, I got lucky and have a place to stay (took a lot of bargaining) so I wont be on the streets thank god, however I dunno if they will let me use the wifi so it still may be awhile before I'm on station again, but at least I have a place to stay
tonyvld

Postby orbisa » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:45 pm

Those are great news, forget the station for a while and focus on getting back on your feet, we will keep this place up until you do, so, keep your priorities togeder and have strenght, you will arrive to a better port with the sweat of your brow
RetiredEnslaved Coder
orbisa

Postby tonyvld » Sat Oct 03, 2015 7:07 pm

Update #2
Ok they let me use the wifi so that's why I'm able to give an update, however it's unknown how long the internet will last, which tbh is trivial, also more importantly a friend of mine I had worked for earlier on in the year contacted me today, I have at least one weeks work to do with him, maybe more, so my situation has improved greatly, I'll keep you all posted when I can, I thank all of you who have wished me luck, it means a lot to me so thank you. Now all I have left to do is find a more stable job.
tonyvld

Postby Alicia Jewel » Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:43 pm

I'm so glad to hear things are going well. :) I told you things would work out. Keep at it, and we'll be waiting for you with open mouths arms when you return.
Alicia Jewel

Return to Off Topic