Akula need some solid lore.

Discuss the details surrounding the station's lore and how things work in the universe. What is Redspace? Why does Phoron kill you? Why does Nanotrasen have a station where people eat each other? Are there any neat colonies or factions worth mentioning? Pitch your ideas and get feedback!
Forum rules
Official changes to the lore should only be made after a nearly unanimous decision that something was a good idea. No one is going to be happy if you force a lousy special snowflake storyline into the main lore SO DON'T FEKIN' DO THAT. Also if you can't take (or give) constructive criticism, don't post here.

Akula need some solid lore.

Postby Aces » Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:04 pm

Right now I'm pretty stuck on them. Now, I'm pretty sure they use the same language as Skrell in the code, but I don't have a damn thing nailed down as far as their lore is concerned.

So let's get some ideas.
Aces

Re: Akula need some solid lore.

Postby joey4298 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:44 pm

Well, how about the Akula originate from an all ocean planet, with obvious varying islands. The first contact they had with life other than themselves and the non-sentient life was the Skrellian, and learned things, such as language?
And as humans did, eventually spread across space. I dunno. Idea, ideas.
mofu
joey4298

Postby Aces » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:56 am

joey4298 wrote:Well, how about the Akula originate from an all ocean planet, with obvious varying islands. The first contact they had with life other than themselves and the non-sentient life was the Skrellian, and learned things, such as language?
And as humans did, eventually spread across space. I dunno. Idea, ideas.

I like this idea.

We could say they were colonized by the Skrell, who saw their world as inhabitable during the early days of their own galactic expansion.
Aces

Postby Vorrarkul » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:31 pm

Wow, Skrell met a lot of species in the lore. Humans, Diona, and now Akula were all first met by the skrell.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vorrarkul

Postby Aces » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:20 pm

Aces

Return to (OOC) Fluff/Lore Discussion