ERROR: Unauthorized post.

An online forum for Nanotrasen employees to access and communicate even while off station.
Forum rules
All posting in this forum is strictly in-character and related to in-character things. Post as if you're one of your characters. Use this for silly or useful things, but it all must be in character, and you must specify which character you're posting as.

ERROR: Unauthorized post.

Postby Aces » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:55 am

ȩ͞͞҉r̴̸͘͝͡r̵̵̵̨̕o̵͏̢͘r͞͡҉ ̵̡͘͡p͝͏̴̀o̵͢s̸̨͟͠t͢͟͞͞e͘҉͞d̴͢:̷̧͢͏
̴͞B̸̵͠l̶͝a̸͢c̕҉̧͡k͝͏̀͠s̨̕t́͘͠a̴̢͘͢͠ŕ̷͢ ̶̧̨͞M̵͜҉a̴̴̢͠ŕ̸͟a҉̸̀͟͠u̷̡͜͞d̵̴͝e̡͢͠r̨͠s͟͟ ͏̷́͟r̢̡i̢̢̡s̷͞e͏ ̡̕a͏̵́g̷̀͜҉a͏̛̀i̴͢ņ́.̢̧͜҉̀
̧̢̕̕͟W҉̸̛͡ę̀͝a̵҉̀͡p̶͜ò̢̕ń̶͢͠ş͜,̛͡ ̕͡d̡́͡ŕ͜ú͏̛g҉̧s̨̀͜͢͢,̶̡́͢͠ ̷̸̢a̴̧̛ń̡̀d̢͠҉ ̴͜͡͝ót̡͜h̶̕e҉͘͜͢͞r҉̧͜͞ ̢̀i҉̷̡̨l̴̸͝l͞͝è̡̢͘͠g͟͢͞a̕͏̷l͠͡͡ ̸̷͏̸̶g̵̡̢̛à͢͢͟d̷̵̢̀g͟҉̛͡è͢͜t̶́s̀͘͠ ̡̡͟҉̴ǹ͘͡҉̡o̡͢҉̀͏w̴̷̸̷̕ ͟҉̨f̛̀́͘o̕r̸̡̛͟ ͏̸̨s͜a̸͘͡l̶̷̢͟͝è̷̢͜͡.̢́͠
̨̛́͝S͞p̴̕̕͠e̢̛͜͜͝a̢͜͜͟k̛҉͢ ̵̕͠ţ͟͟͝ò̡̨͝͠ ͘͢͞҉̴à͠ ̵̀C҉͢͢à͜͡r͟͢g҉͏ǫ̀͢͠ ̷͞͡͏̡T̢͠ȩ̀͢c̛̀h̶̷͡ņ͢i̷̧͜c̛͜͠í̵̴ą́͟͝͡ń̢.̴̡̀͢͏ ҉̨C͏҉o̷͟d̵́͜͡é̸͠ ̷̛́͞w̢̡͘͘͠o̷̢̕r͏͞͏͞͝d̢̢͜͜͠ ̶̕͠i̕͢s̴̡͡͝͏ ̵̧̕"̢̧̛ş͝҉t҉̶͢͞ą̛҉r̢d̢͝u҉̵̶͡s҉̴̢͜͝ţ͝.̸͟͟"̸́͞͡
Į̸̡͡f̸̴҉̀ ͏y̴̶̧̡͢ó̷̷̸̕ų́͘͜҉ ̷́͜͠҉a̧͡͏r͢è̡҉͟͠ ̸̨́͟o̶̴̸n̵̴̢̕͢e̸͟͟,̸͏̸͠҉ ̴̸̶h̶̸́a̴̢͢c̨͢͞ḱ̢̢́ ͏̨̧̕͟t̸̕̕͜ḩ̷̕e̶̸͞ ͝͠ć́á̸̢̕r̷͠҉g͏̸ò̡ ̴͜͝c͜͡ó̵̶͟m̴̡̡͢p͢ưţe҉͝r͏ ͏̷̨t̕̕͠o̧͟͟͞ ̴̵̨̡ç̸o҉̨͝ǹ̷t̵̛͘͟͠ą̷̛͟͢c̨̀t̛͢͟ ̨͟͡o̵̸̧̕ú̴̀̕r͘͘ ̨̢̛̕͢s̵̨͘ų̛̕͡҉p͏̡́p҉l҉̷̕i̡e͠͡r҉͢ś̡͢.͏̸҉
Aces

Re: ERROR: Unauthorized post.

Postby warbrand2 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:01 am

Brandy draca posts:

Ok what is worse the fact I can read that, or the fact some one was dumb enough to post that on what is likely a monitored form. Hell I bet even the dumbest bot on staff can read that. sorry if insulting anyone other then robots.
I think to much.

disclaimer: Unless I cuss, I am generally not meaning to be hostile.
warbrand2

Postby Scree » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:03 am

Scree posted:

gaaaaaddamnit frickin DUN POST NOISE

blew me freakin headphones
Scree

Postby Aces » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:06 am

Scree wrote:Scree posted:

gaaaaaddamnit frickin DUN POST NOISE

blew me freakin headphones

Jeremiah 'Ace' Acacius posted:

See this is why you just look at the forums on your PDA. No voice-to-text crap.

I can kind of read it though. It's hard to, but it's legible. Says something about 'Black Star Marauders'. They're a piracy group that Nanotrasen busted up a few years ago. Their former leader is actually an employee on the station. He recently got out of prison and is trying to go legit if I recall. He's a bulltaur named Jarome Rognvaldr.
Aces

Postby Scree » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:23 am

Scree posted:

says the guy wot can see the dam screens properly without turning the zoom up to max

UV screens when
Scree

Postby warbrand2 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 7:29 am

Brandy draca posts:

yeah the PDA screens are hard to read.... Though I am 6 inches tall most the time so not a problem, typing this is more of a problem. Also I think some of the higher end PDA's have an improved zoom function the botany one I used for the base of my hacked one did anyway.
I think to much.

warbrand2

Postby Kayleen » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:31 am

warbrand2 wrote:Brandy draca posts:

yeah the PDA screens are hard to read.... Though I am 6 inches tall most the time so not a problem, typing this is more of a problem. Also I think some of the higher end PDA's have an improved zoom function the botany one I used for the base of my hacked one did anyway.

Kayleen Pyroph Posted:

That's not what he meant. I'm pretty sure Scree means he has trouble seeing his screen because he sees a somewhat different spectrum of light than me do.
Kayleen

Postby warbrand2 » Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:23 am

Kayleen wrote:

Kayleen Pyroph Posted:

That's not what he meant. I'm pretty sure Scree means he has trouble seeing his screen because he sees a somewhat different spectrum of light than me do.

brandy draca posts:

Ah.... well if he can tell me what colors he sees best could hack a PDA to display that color instead of the standard greens.
I think to much.

warbrand2

Postby rikaru19 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 4:47 pm

Reika Ezaren posted:

Well... Even with glasses the screen's a tad small. And bright. ...where's the brightness settings on this thing?
rikaru19

Postby SilverTalismen » Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:04 pm

Temmie posted:

Tem nut like bloock marooders they cut into Tem shop proofit
SilverTalismen

Return to (IC) Nanotrasen Virgo-Sector Hypernet Forum